I have not talked to you in a few days. I figured that I would send out a few little updates:
- I got to spend the past two days doing some PT outside. The weather has been beautiful.
- When I don’t have my leg up in the air, or with ice packs surrounding my ankle and knee; I was able to use my crutches and “walk” I’ll use that term very loosely outside. (That means I am able to take some steps and rest. Take some steps and rest)
- Mom and I went and had a wonderful lunch the other day at a place on the boardwalk. It was nice to wheel down the boardwalk in my wheelchair and feel the sun on my face. I was able to see the ocean. It was only after about 3 hours being out of the house but it felt so good. I can’t wait till I can walk myself down the boardwalk.
- Trying to keep a smile on my face.
- Some days are harder than others. The waiting is the hardest part of all of this.